Monday 11 November 2013

My favorite lipsticks




It's the autumn season and here I am thinking about what lippies are in! However none of the new collections seem to convince me, I'm starting to think that has to do with the fact that I'm quite satisfied with my present (modest) collection.

When it comes to dressing I'm not a big color changer. Season after season I go with the basic and classic colors, by only changing models, designs, patterns and shapes. I guess this security in colors comes from my phobia of a stuffed closet with brand new clothes I no longer wear, a.k.a ‘no longer in season’, a.k.a ‘fashion waste’. My wedge sneakers were a big gamble already^^

Blue, grey, and the eternal black and white combo, make me feel so safe!! My audacity really goes on my makeup, jewelry and other accessories = BAMM!

This safety comes with a great perk, my lipsticks very rarely don't go with what I'm wearing. Yes, what I call 'safety in clothes' you might call 'fashion laziness'. But guess what? It works! Anyways now I'm getting cocky and completely off point.

Here's my favorite all season lipsticks:


I’m still undecided about the whole VAMP look, it just doesn’t look safe ~.~’’

No comments:

Post a Comment