Sunday 17 November 2013

CHANEL Nº5

Chanel nº 5, my very favorite fragrance. It's been almost an entire century and still there is no match for such scent perfection. It is warm and fresh at the same time, even people prone to headaches or dizziness caused by perfumes won't get it from this gem, whose lemony jasmine ooze will leave you wanting more.


I'm not a fan of Miss Coco Chanel herself, the whole Nazi association and the Jacky Onassis style were never up my ally. But thinking perfumes you gotta give it to the Place Vendôme inspired bottle.

With a 120 dollars price tag, it is no easy decision to make, but do as I do and save your bottle for the special occasions. I get mine in duty free stores at airports, plus save on putting on some every time I go to a department store, there's one close to my work^^


Enjoy the video for a better insight!

   


Just in case you're still saving up for that very first bottle, here's something you can try in the mean time, I don't DIY, but this youtuber's videos are awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment